We are excited to announce the return of the Generation GF Teen Summit to Orlando, FL in 2020! The site will be the Hilton Disney Springs and event dates are from June 24th to June 27th.
The goal of the Generation GF Teen Summit is to provide the platform and resources for our gluten-free teens and young adults to discuss topics that are relevant to them, as they go through the every day challenges of being a teenager following a restricted diet. Speakers and forum discussions from previous Summit events have focused on:
- The successful navigation of being gluten-free at school & college
- The social & emotional challenges facing teens who follow specialized diets
- How gluten-free kids affect the family eating dynamic
- Challenges facing gluten-free teens and young adults around the world.
This interactive event will also include a Disney Springs bowling night, designated gluten-free breakfast area, swag bags with your favorite gluten-free treats, and a sprinkle of Disney Magic. You can click HERE to watch a summary of our 2018 Teen Summit and the effect that it had on those who attended.
Event Registration can be found by clicking HERE or copying and pasting the following link: https://gfdonate.org/donate/teen-summit-donations-cc/.
Registration for the 2020 Summit is $125 per teen and includes the following:
- Attendance at all educational events and sessions
- Three on-site breakfasts in a designated gluten-free area
- One on-site lunch
- Bowling night at Splitsville (which includes dinner)
- Gift card for use at Disney Springs
Parent, and additional family member, registration is $75 per person. Bowling night participation by parents or additional family members is an additional $25 per person.
Hotel Registration at the Hilton Disney Springs can be found by clicking HERE. Registering as a guest of the GF Teen Summit provides you a special rate of $169/night (excluding tax).
For continuous updates and announcements, favorite this page, follow us on Facebook. You can also contact us with any questions at GenerationGF@archive.gluten.org.
We hope that you can join us at this unique event and help us to create the gluten-free leaders of tomorrow!